The Intel AppUpSM Application Lab: MeeGo series is coming to London! Join us at the Skills Matter Venue in Islington to learn how to create exciting experiences with MeeGo and the Intel AppUpSM developer program. MeeGo promotes innovation and portability across multiple device types, such as tablets, netbooks and smartphone while developing for MeeGo presents a great opportunity to make money with your applications quickly and easily!
Join us at the centre of the silicon roundabout at Skills Matter on Tuesday, July 5, 2011 for one of our FREE training sessions to learn about the benefits of joining the Intel AppUpSM developer program and developing for MeeGo. Attendees will discover the benefits of enrolling in the Intel AppUpSM developer program and about developing for MeeGo and our other available operating systems and runtimes (Windows C/C++, Adobe AIR, Java, .NET). Find out why you should develop for the Intel AppUpSM center, discover the great monetization opportunities, and talk to Intel experts about the numerous tools (in particular the MeeGo SDK & Qt), the binary code validation and the App Developer community.
Tuesday, July 5: 18:30pm – 21:30pm
- Check-in process will start 1 hour prior to each event at Skills Matter.
- Brief overview of MeeGo.
- Session Content
- Overview of the Intel AppUpSM center & Intel AppUpSM developer program
- Overview of MeeGo, including technical MeeGo details
- Introduction Intel AppUpSM Software Development Kits (SDKs)
- Validation process including some tips & tricks and Introduction of Intel Developer Tools
- Talk to Intel engineers about your specific code & questions with an information Q&A session
- Skills Matter is located just off Old Street Islington, London (Click here for location map and directions)
Seating for the event is limited to registered attendees so register now.